Lawrence Murphy (inventor of the Murphy bed) was a smart guy and we all know why he wanted a wall bed. He needed to woo his lady in a studio apartment so his bed must be hidden lest the neighbours start gossiping.
Here are 7 Reasons Why Getting A Wall Bed Is A Great Idea
1. If you have guests over the old pull out trundle bed is probably the worst sleep ever. A wall bed is a proper bed with a great mattress. It’s a comfortable, refreshing nights sleep and your guests will appreciate this.
2. Did you know there is a horizontal bed available ready for emergencies. When your adult child rocks up and needs a place to sleep. Its a smaller unit than the vertical wall bed but still the convenience is right there. We have installed this type of wall bed in a hall way a few times.
3. Your home might have 5 bedrooms but that means a few of them will be tiny. Getting a wall bed makes sense especially for a child who likes to play quietly in their room but has no room. Wall beds don’t always have to be queen size you can easily order a single.
Renovating, relocating, children jumping, reusing the garage…
4. Renovating or relocating can be expensive eh? Why not rethink each room and how to better utilise the space, go on I dare you?
5. Sick of animals or kids jumping on the beds? Get a wall bed for each room, problem solved.
6. The greatest contributor to human anxiety is clutter. To counter act this a wall bed gives you back room space to do yoga or meditation or simply sit and enjoy the space around you. Normal beds take up so much room they leave a room valueless most of the time.
7. Be unconventional. We have installed many wall beds in garages for when the relatives come to town or as the family expands. Most of the newer garages are insulated and are like extra rooms so a wall bed install is a great idea.
Space is expensive and its getting more so. Call me (Leigh Robinson) to discuss your anxiety or family needs and let’s get your space issues death with in a timely manner.
Ph: 0412 525 137