Wall beds are a brilliant solution to getting your floor space back whether you have down sized or live in an apartment or smaller home. Often referred to as a Murphy bed the technology today is so good that the beds can be adapted for many different types of rooms or applications.
The image above of a black bed shows a bed that is used in a guest room and matches the “black” decor of the room and other furnishings. The client wanted shelving either side of the bed and was very particular about how it all came together. In the end it looked great and frees up a large area in their guest house which was actually a converted garage. This is the second time we have installed a wall bed in a garage.
7 Reasons To Get A Wall Bed TODAY!
- The most common problem home and apartment dwellers face is lack of space. This problem can be solved using one of our range of wall beds.
- Having guests stay is a breeze especially the relatives and you can have the bed made ready for any emergencies.
- Our wall beds only extend a modest 410mm from the wall, less than your average wardrobe so don’t take up much room at all.
- Wall beds can come in a number of combinations including our new library slider version so depending on the wall bed type you can have shelves (fixed or adjustable), bookcases or nothing, it’s up to you.
- The bed, cabinetry, along with a range of optional side bookcase designs come in number of colours and finishes that will instantly match the style of you existing room. It’s your choice.
- Our wall beds are a premium brand, functionally designed and engineered so you can guarantee your guests a good night sleep.
- We can also help you with wardrobe sliding doors and walk-in wardrobes and colour match everything together to really complement your room.
Call Leigh Robinson today to discuss your options. Ph: 0412 525 137